Friday, July 30, 2010

Introduction

So I am going to attempt this whole food blogging thing. Mostly because I spend most of my time thinking about food. Even when I am supposed to be working (like right now). And I thought this could be a good place to remind myself how much I do or don't like the recipes I attempt, and see how my tastes change over time. I named the blog "PepperHappy" because I LOVE spicy food. I am a firm believer that capsaicin really does up serotonin levels and make one happier. And it works every time for me. But if you ask my husband, he would say I am a tomato-obsessed person. I do love tomatoes as well. Maybe to a level that is unreal. Maybe it's just the acidity. But whatever the reason, I will probably cook a lot of foods that include peppers and tomatoes. We will see. Maybe that will change over time.

1 comment: